chocolate covered coffee beans recipe
Chocolate and coffee are very popular with everyone. These two dishes are made together to make many delicious dishes.
Chocolate-covered coffee beans are one of the most common dishes which is made with chocolate and coffee. This is delicious food and everyone, adults or children, can eat this food. We have discussed chocolate-covered coffee beans recipes in this article so that you can enjoy delicious food at home.
- Dark chocolate (You can use white chocolate if you want)
- Coffee beans
- Coconut oil
- Collect all equipment.
- Take some water in a saucepan, put the chocolate pieces in a bowl, and put it in the oven on low heat. Stir constantly until the chocolate is completely melted. However, bear in mind that too much heat can burn the chocolate and add a bitter taste.
- Then remove the bowl of chocolate from the oven and add coffee beans and a little coconut oil. Then mix well so that the coffee beans blend well with the chocolate. Wait a while after that. Let the chocolate cool.
- Using a fork, remove the coffee beans one by one and leave out the extra chocolate drops.
- Now place the coffee beans with the chocolate on the baking sheet. Wait until it is ready, and you can also keep it in the fridge if you want.
- When the coffee beans are cold, your primary cooking is done, but if you want to get more chocolate with the coffee beans, you can mix the coffee beans with the chocolate one more time. Most people use this step to add some additional tests.
- If you want the chocolate-covered coffee beans to look different, you can decorate them with a bit of cocoa powder
- Refrigerate the dish in an airtight jar in a thin layer among sheets of paper for up to 1 week and freeze for up to one month.
- Must be careful not to burn the chocolate while melting it.
- You can use a microwave to melt the chocolate because it’s a fast and simple process.
Health benefits of chocolate-covered coffee beans
The chocolate-covered coffee bean contains chocolate and coffee. Both of these ingredients are very beneficial for your body.
Both chocolate and coffee are rich in antioxidants, which are helpful for various reasons, including blood pressure and circulation. Coffee reduces the risk of heart attacks and even certain types of cancer. Dark chocolate is also considered to be heart-healthy.
- 1 Serving of chocolate-covered coffee contains:
- Calories:130 kcal
- Protein: 1g
- Iron 1g
- Cholesterol 1mg
- Calcium 14 mg
Chocolate-covered coffee beans recipe are easy to prepare. The best snack you can enjoy daily is coffee beans covered in chocolate.
You can share with your friends and family. It is the best treat to share, and Getting the bitter and creamy snack mixture is ideal for providing confidence to start the day and relaxing after a tough day.