Everyone loves chicken. Make any dish with chicken, old or kid; everyone will want a bite. And if you are making grill chicken, that means an unannounced party.
For making grill and bbq dishes, George Foreman Grill is very popular among American people. Today I will share an excellent George Foreman Grill Chicken Recipe that you can try with your family on the weekend.
For anything, it’s important to prepare everything like ingredients, oven, and other stuff. Here is everything you need.
- 8 ounce of yogurt
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- 2 ½” – ¾” thick chicken breast without any skin or bone.
- Start seasoning your chickens with salt. Cover them with salt on all sides. Make sure to get the edges as well. Keep them at room temperature for 1 hour so that the salt penetrates into the meat.
- Now before the seasoning with other spices, start your George Foreman Grill with high settings. Close the lid and leave it for 5 to 7 minutes to preheat for the best result.
- While your grill is in the preheat setting, start preparing the seasoning for your chickens.
- Take a bowl and start putting everything into it. First, pour it with the yogurt. Then add all the other ingredients from paprika to cumins. Leave the black pepper because you will have to sprinkle it later.
- Add the lemon juice over the mixture and mix everything well.
- Now use a brush to apply olive oil over the pieces of meat.
- Put the chicken pieces on the mixture and use your hand to rub the seasoning all over the cuts.
- Now take them out and rest them on your counter. Add ground black pepper, and your chickens are ready to be on the grill.
- Now put the chicken on the grill and cook them for at least 8 minutes to reach an internal temperature of 165° F/ 74°C.
- It is very important to cook on both sides. For that, remember to turn the pieces of meat on halfway through cooking.
- After taking them from the grill, you are ready to eat them right away.
- Make sure you cook your chickens until they reach 165° F/74° C. Because that is the standard temperature to cook chicken meat. Anything lower to that can be uncooked meat and cause food poisoning.
- Remember to season your meat on both sides because you can’t enjoy the dish without any flavor.
- Don’t cook your chicken very quickly or never overcook. If you cook for less than 6 minutes, the outer skin may look properly cooked, but it will be raw inside. And the problem with overcooking is it will be dry, and spices will burn.
With all being said, I hope you get the idea of how to cook your grill chicken on the grill. I hope you will find this George Foreman Grill chicken recipe helpful and add it to your book.
I am John C. Crawford. I am the founder of EnjoyWiki.com. I am a professional freelancer, blogger and content writer. I have several blogs and EnjoyWiki.com is one of them. I always love to share my experience on my blogs.