How Many People Blocked me on Twitter
Twitter is a social networking site in which people communicate using short messages. Those messages are called “tweets”, hence its name.
Those tweets may contain any type of content, from texts and links to photos and videos. As Twitter is a social networking platform, it is absolutely understandable that someone may want to block someone. But what happens when you block someone?
What happens when you block someone on Twitter?
When you block someone on Twitter you are no longer available to view their tweets. The same happens when they block you. They won’t be able to see your tweets. Is there a way to tell who blocked you on Twitter? Let’s find out.
Who blocked me on Twitter?
In case you want to find out who blocked you on Twitter, unfortunately, there is no list containing all the people that have blocked you. So, you have to find out navigating to each account. Let’s find out the process you need to follow:
- First, you need to open your Twitter account, either on your desktop or your mobile. Then, using the search bar type the member’s account that you think they may have blocked you.
- Once you find the profile you were searching for, open it. If you are indeed blocked you won’t be able to see any tweets in this profile. Also, there will appear a message saying “You’re blocked. You can follow or see [the blocker’s] Tweets.” So, this member has indeed blocked you.
Is there a way to find out how many people have blocked you on Twitter?
In case you want to find out how many people blocked you on Twitter, here is the process you need to follow:
- First, you need to go to the blog look website either using your desktop or your mobile. At this point we need to mention that blolook is an application that connects to your Twitter account and it gives you the opportunity to find out how many people have blocked you on Twitter. You won’t know exactly who has blocked you (you need to follow the abovementioned process to find out about that) but it enables you to see the number of the profiles that have blocked you.
- Once you are on the blog look website, click or tap the “Log in with Twitter” option.
- Then, you need to provide the needed authorization to the app in order for it to be connected to your Twitter account.
- Once you are done with the authorization, scroll down until you find a box that is titled as “Your account”. There you will be able to see three things. The first one is the accounts blocking you. This is the element that shows you how many people have blocked you on Twitter. Also, you are able to see how many of these blocks are mutual, which means that you have both blocked one another and finally, the accounts that you have blocked.
In this article we have gone through the process you must follow in order to find out who has blocked you on Twitter and also, how many people have blocked you on Twitter.