Google Docs has made the work a lot more hassle-free. It is a web-based application that allows you to make spreadsheet and documents which can also be edited and saved online.
You can store and edit documents in a different kind of font and sizes format. You can also import images and it is compatible with almost all kind of applications. Before understanding how to make a chart in Google docs, let’s take a look at the benefits of using Google docs.
Benefits of using Google Docs:
There are so many advantages of using Google Docs. A few of them are listed below:
- It is a free application. You do not need to pay anything and can easily work without any cost
- It is quite easy to learn. It does not require hours of learning and can be understood quickly
- You can access your data anytime and anywhere with a stable internet connection.
- You can control who can access the sheet and who can edit it. That way it becomes easy to have a record of people accessing the sheet.
Steps for creating a chart in Google docs:
You must be wondering how to make a chart in Google docs, here is a step-by-step guide that you can use to create a chart
- Click on Google Docs and open the file.
- Select “File” on the top menu and click on the new button
- Many options will appear such as form, presentation etc. Click on “spreadsheet”
- After entering the data in the cells, select the cells and click on “Insert” on the top menu.
- Click on “Charts” and you can see that the chart appears on the screen.
You also modify the chart by selecting what kind of charts you want. There are many options to choose from.
I am John C. Crawford. I am the founder of EnjoyWiki.com. I am a professional freelancer, blogger and content writer. I have several blogs and EnjoyWiki.com is one of them. I always love to share my experience on my blogs.