There are many simple things that seem conventional but they are difficult. We must learn them to keep doing them successfully.
For instance, we had heard about the printer commonly. However, the usage of the printer is not an easy thing to do.
There are different types of papers that you can load and unload in the printer. For instance, you can load plain paper into the printer in the following way:
Loading Plain Paper in the Printer
First of all, you should understand the structure of the printer so as to put paper in it. There is an upper tray and a lower tray.
The user should open both the upper tray and the lower tray for loading plain paper inside the printer. The paper always travels from the upper tray towards the lower tray.
While it comes out from the lower tray, the printer starts printing onto the page. In order to print on the paper, you should insert the paper from the upper tray.
Following we have given a guideline regarding how to load plain paper in the printer:
- First of all, you should open the upper tray and then insert the plain paper into the printer.
- Then, you should lower the output tray and allow the paper to come off the printer this way.
- Also, make sure to pull out the tray extender.
- Now, you can load the paper into the printer while the edge of the paper is on the upper side. Make sure to insert the edges in the printer and allow the print side to be on the upper side.
- Afterward, you should also slide the paper inside the printer.
This is how you can insert the paper into the printer effortlessly.
I am John C. Crawford. I am the founder of EnjoyWiki.com. I am a professional freelancer, blogger and content writer. I have several blogs and EnjoyWiki.com is one of them. I always love to share my experience on my blogs.