Little Alchemy: It is a game that starts with 4 basic elements and lets you explore unlimited things with your creativity. It lets you create a whole world by combining all the elements you create.
It is a simple but addictive game once you start to combine various elements and create new ones.
To create some things, you need a guide since they have either a complex or a long process, one of them is a Brick. Here’s a step-wise guide on How to make brick in Little Alchemy.
How to make brick in Little Alchemy:
- In the first step, you would need to combine Earth and Water to create Mud.
- Now you have to combine Earth and Fire to make Lava.
- The next step is to combine Air and Lava to create Stone.
- Now you have to combine Air and Stone which would give you Sand.
- The next step is to combine Mud and Sand to create Clay.
- Now you have to combine Fire and Water to create Sun.
- In the next step, you have to combine Air and Steam to create Cloud.
- Now you combine Cloud and Air to create Sky.
- The next step is to combine Fire and Sky to create Sun.
- Now combine Earth and Water to make Mud.
- The last step in the process is to combine Mud and Sun to create Brick.
Things to create from Brick: There are many combinations you could try with Brick to create many things such as…
- Brick + Brick = Wall
- Brick + Campfire = Fireplace
- Brick + Fireplace = Chimney
- Brick + Human = House
- Brick + Tool = House
- Brick + Smoke = Chimney
Now that you know ‘How to make brick in Little Alchemy‘ and various combinations you could try to make these many things, you should try making it right away.
I am John C. Crawford. I am the founder of EnjoyWiki.com. I am a professional freelancer, blogger and content writer. I have several blogs and EnjoyWiki.com is one of them. I always love to share my experience on my blogs.